4.13.2011

Isla's Evolution of Sitting

Is our baby really 6 1/2 months already?? I can just remember propping her up everywhere. Boppy's and blankets were great. But now she hasn't fallen over/back for the last 5 days, so we are comfortable in saying she's a pro at sitting ;) But I can just remember when we were at target when she was 4 months old and she was doing "almost sitting" Or when we would do endless practicing of holding her hands and making her abs work out: But then when she was a week away from 6 months old she just started sitting by herself. I remember when Janae said they will flop all over the place and then all of a sudden in a matter of 2 weeks they would be sitting up all by themselves. And now our little girl is becoming stronger by the day and wants to be left by herself to explore and play. Yes I rhymed.
We just love her and hope we can remember these days when she's just sitting around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So CUTE! She's doing so good! And growing big all of a sudden! Miss you already!

Rebecca said...

I LOVED the sitting stage. I loved when B would just sit there and play and be content forever...but it didn't last long. Not too long after they sit they start scooting and crawling. I wish the sitting stage lasted longer. It's the best!