1.09.2010

Busy Week

I'm so tired. Really really tired. My back is sore, feet, mouth (the mouth is explained further down in this post), just exhausted. I have the organization of my house 3/4 completed, I cleaned out the pictures on my laptop this week, which took surprisingly a lot longer than I thought. I have excercised 3 times this week, but due to some set backs I have to take it a little easier... I have to remember not to just jump into running. I HATE that I can't, when I start up running again I want to do it a lot, but my right foot doesn't like it. I had a stress fracture last Spring due to aerobic kickboxing, and I started to feel the start of it again, so I stayed away from the running and it's feeling better.

Since this is a blog of our lives, and my random thoughts I had one on tuesday this week. I was waiting at a light, and since we live in Salt Lake area the lights take a little longer than little Logan, so I usually put my car in neutral and skim through my ipod songs. Well as I was sitting there the Chevy Tahoe that was in front of me just throws there ice cream wraper right outside there WINDOW!!! Can you believe that?! I was really angered by this. I was about to honk, and yell out my window and say some not so nice things, but then the light changed green.

Littering. Ugh. Can't even stand people who do this. I think people who litter are just lazy, dirty, and not responsible. The worst part is that I could see that this certain individual had children. So sad that this lady was teaching her children that they can just throw there trash out the window. Is there a number that I can call to report this?!?! Seriously, come on people!!

One of my New Year's Resolutions was to take better care of my body. This includes personal hygiene, I know I know you must be thinking I don't shower enough. No I shower everyday, I don't however floss everyday....Ok ok you caught me I don't floss nearly enough as I should....SO i've been starting to floss everyday, 1.04.2010 I was flossing when I must have hit something, and my bottom front tooth (2 away from the left canine) started to throb. I got a dentist appointment for thursday. I was thinking a cavity. Nope, my tooth has been dead for awhile, and when I was flossing I hit one of the nerves around it, and I had to get a root canal. Yuck. After 2 1/2 hours at Dr. Sanford Hamiltons (great dentist by the way) I had my first root canal.

The root canal really wasn't the horrible as everyone says. Well...ok, it still is very sensitive now (2 days later) and I hate the gas at dentists, I would have a shot anyday. They actually give you the gas to relax (which I don't relax with that stuff) and then numb your gums with some slimy stuff, then give you a shot. It should be just a shot, but my dead tooth was in such a random spot, they had to give me 5 shots because I kept feeling everything, a rare case he assured me. But I'm good to go now and my first (and hopefully last) root canal was a success.


Saturday night, after "30 meals in one day" Abby and Luke Christiansen invited us to the snowmobile expo. Ha ha, Luke was joking around with us and told us that the people there were quite interesting...as he said "It's like Nascar fans, but with snow". But it was mine and Abby's first time in a box seat, so it was worth the interesting fans ;) Good food, drinks, and it was warm!


Thanks Abby and Luke :)

No comments: