1.15.2010

• Hit or Miss •

We've been trying some new things lately (we're adventurous) and here's our review on them:

MISS: Aquafresh Foaming Toothpaste.

Since it's foaming it kept leaking out some after we were done (like hair mousse) leaving a mess in my drawer! It also didn't last too long since I couldn't squeeze more out of it, like a regular toothpaste tube.


#2: HIT: Member's Mark Laundry Detergent

Cost us $13 instead of the regular laundry detergent we usually get which is Gain for $18. Plus we are loving the smell, and we're going "green" with it being EcoResponsible!


#3: MISS: Bounce Dryer Bar

Great idea, because I sometimes forget to throw in the dryer sheets. But the only problem was there was static! I got tired of shocking Micah every time I went to go touch him! Back to dryer sheets :)

#4: HIT: Trident Layers Gum

Soo yummy, it's Bubbalicious for adults! Taste lasts forever, and I love the commercial :)

Has anyone tried any of these things?! Or what's a hit or miss that you've tried lately?!

2 comments:

Wes and Dani said...

I haven't tried any of those...but a "hit" for us is definitely Clorox disinfecting wipes. I use them all.the.time. Another thing I can't live without is shredded cheese in bags. I HATE grating cheese and love to be able to just dump the pre-grated stuff in whatever I'm cooking.

Jake and Lena B. said...

I'm glad you didn't like the bounce dryer bar thingys. I almost bought one the other day...good thing i didn't !! and I also LOVE the members mark laundry detergent!! this was a fun post! so creative!