9.27.2010

38 Weeks

So Isla is doing well still, she's just fine baking away in my tummy! Micah is going crazy with all this waiting, he wants to snuggle, kiss, hold, and love her all day long. We're 11 days away from my due date and just doing the same old thing.

Micah put the carseat and stroller in the car, mostly because they were taking up room in our apartment. But sad news, the jogging stroller doesn't fit in the trunk!! Micah even tried to put the seats down in the backseat and get it through there, no luck. Micah told me that that was one of the downfalls of jogging strollers that he was reading on reviews, so it's our fault for not hauling the stroller with us when we went looking for a car!

My belly is measuring 42 1/2 inches now! It's crazy to think that I have a little baby in there. Even crazier is that we got to hold a newborn last week and I kept thinking, "This is inside me?!" aaahhhh!

But we'll see if I have progressed any this Wednesday at my doctor appointment. If not she's ok to stay in there (Mommy says so) I have to get ahead of school work, homework, and the dreaded organizing of our Summer/Fall/Winter clothes!


1 comment:

K S & R said...

Your maternity pic Jacque took is so cute Tawn! You look beautiful. I hope you two had a fantastic anniversary, and I am so excited for these next 11 days to pass :)